Ceramic Fiber Welding Blanket
- Weight 2 Kilograms (kg)
- Color DULL OF BROWN
- Material CERAMIC
- Application It can protect the welder from sparks, spatter and slag, and also provide a safe and clean environment for welders.
- Dimension(L*W*H) 1 x 1, 1 x 2, 2 x 2, 3 x 3 or Customized. Meter (m)
- Supply Ability : 50 Square Meter Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 50 Square Meter
- 500 Onwards INR/Square Meter
- 2 Kilograms (kg)
- It can protect the welder from sparks, spatter and slag, and also provide a safe and clean environment for welders.
- 1 x 1, 1 x 2, 2 x 2, 3 x 3 or Customized. Meter (m)
- DULL OF BROWN
- 50 Square Meter Per Week
- 2 - 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- BOX PACKING
- All India
We are leading manufacturers of Ceramic Fiber Welding Blanket.
It is a soft, flexible cloth made of ceramic fiber yarn reinforced by stainless steel wire with both sides vermiculite coated.
It is an ideal replacement for an asbestos product used for thermal insulation and heat protection.
It will not burn, rot, mildew or deteriorate and resist most acids.
It has the low coefficient of thermal expansion and is suitable for temperature up to 1260°C.
We also can make the finished fire proof blanket with holes to customers, such as 1MX2M per sheet.
Used in welding blankets, stress relieving, removable insulation covers, fire blankets, fire curtains, expansion joints, oven door seals, flue ducts, flue liner protection, Cable protection, Pipe wrap, High-temperature gaskets.
Compared to uncoated Ceramic fiber, vermiculite coated Ceramic fiber fabric cloth has little irritation of skin and provides increased resistance to high temperature, flame, and abrasion. In addition, the vermiculite film helps to seal against gasses and liquids. Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Cloth is completely non-flammable.